Picture this: A sunny day outside and you wish you had that perfect thirst-quenching drink – what would that be? Try this cold brew tea with summer fruits : it is so easy to make and is super duper refreshing!
Ditch your old hot water steeping method to make your iced tea. This cold brew method will yield a much smoother tea taste that you’ll love! And the fruits + tea colour combos are going to be photo-worthy too!
- Your preferred choice of tea
- 2-3 slices/tablespoons of your preferred summer fruits (we used grapes / orange / mango in the recipe video)
- Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Plenty of ice cubes
- Filtered or Sparkling water
- Place tea infuser in a jar and add room-temperature water until half full (we chose Coral Sunset, Aquamarine Apple and Kaffir Kisses here!)
- Add your choice of summer fruit slices in the same jar
- Add honey and give it a good stir
- Add crushed mint leaves
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4-8 hours
- When ready to drink, pour cold brewed tea into a glass of ice and enjoy!
You can even make it in advance so that you have an endless supply of your favourite cold brew teas at all times!
A fresh batch, kept refrigerated is best consumed within 3 days .
We tried it and we love it! Have you?
Tag us in your post at #TheTeaRepublic @the_tea_republic! See more versatile tea options and recipes at ttr.com.my.