Good news to all ‘home-baristas’ out there – here is our version of Dalgona Coffee Tea Latte that you MUST try! Especially for non-coffee drinkers, it is time to roll up your sleeves, get to work and create a fluffy tea latte experience WITHOUT coffee!
- 1 glass of your preferred milk
- 250ml heavy cream
- 4 Tiramisu Topaz tea infusers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- A sprinkle of cinnamon / cocoa powder
- Ice cubes
- Gently heat up heavy cream in a pot (do not overheat), then add two Tiramisu Topaz tea infusers and set aside to steep for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until completely cold.
- Separately, heat up milk and add two Tiramisu Topaz tea infusers and set aside to steep for 30 minutes and cool.
- Remove tea infusers from both milk and cream.
- Whip up the tea-infused cream while gradually adding in sugar until soft peaks form.
- Add the tea-infused milk to a glass of ice.
- Spoon the whipped up cream on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/cocoa powder over and you are done!