Frequently Asked Questions
To improve your customer experience, here are some questions and answers that may assist you. If you require further assistance on any matter, do contact us during working hours via :
Phone : +6 03 2300 4933
WhatsApp : +6 0111 233 7033
Email : email@example.com
Our team is available daily from 10am – 6pm. We are closed on weekends and public holidays.
What certification do you have for your teas?
Phystosanitarity Certification is available for a fee for any wholesale loose leaf tea purchase. We source our teas internationally from established production facilites where quality assurance is a top priority. All tea blends are created at HACCP certified premises.
Is your tea Halal certified?
The available certification for our teas is as per the question above. Please view the ingredients of the tea you wish to purchase to decide if it is suitable for your consumption.
Our tea blends do not contain any alcohol, meat, fish, eggs or any of their derivatives.
These 2 products have halal certification :
Ordering & Payment
What are your accepted payment methods?
The Tea Republic accepts Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Malaysian bank transfers via the ipay88 payment gateway.
All transactions are in RM Ringgit Malaysia | MYR Malaysian Ringgit.
My credit card payment is not going through. How do I proceed?
Our payment gateway ipay88 does not accept credit card transactions from some countries for security reasons.
Do email us with your order details and we will send you a PayPal invoice to proceed. PayPal accepts all Visa & MasterCards. You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment option.
*Kindly note that a 6% service charge applies for invoices paid via PayPal.
Do I need an account to make a purchase?
To complete a purchase successfully, you can checkout as a guest anytime without having to login to your account.
What is the account for?
Having an account saves you time at checkout with filling in details as your billing details are saved. You can also collect points and redeem rewards like product discounts and free shipping with your orders.
Please view the general details of our delivery here : SHIPPING
Is your Same Day Delivery | Scheduled Delivery service available 24/7?
No. This service is not available 24 hours-7 days a week.
- This service is available during office hours (11am – 5pm) on working days only. We are closed on weekends (Sat & Sun) and public holidays.
- This service is available only for addresses in the Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor & Putrajaya)
- Orders received after 2pm will be processed/delivered on the next working day.
- Do factor in at least 2 hours of processing time when placing an order as all our products are packed fresh for you upon receiving your order.
- You will receive an email containing the contact details of the dispatch rider and delivery time frame when your order is ready.
* Kindly note that we use a 3rd party service for delivery and deliveries may be delayed subject to unexpected traffic or severe weather conditions.
Can I collect the order myself? I don’t need any shipping services.
This is not possible at the moment for online orders. If you need your order urgently, do choose the scheduled / same day delivery service.
For shipping rates and details : https://ttr.com.my/contact-us/shipping/
You may also visit our stockists who carry a limited selection of our products if you wish to purchase immediately .
For stockist location details visit : https://ttr.com.my/contact-us/