We absolutely love this tea infographic, so we had to share it. Here are the 15 facts it contains :
1. Tea is the second most popular drink worldwide. ( after water )
2. 27% of people state that drinking tea aids decision making in the workplace.
3. 98% take milk with their tea.
4. The 2nd biggest industrial activity in India is tea production.
5. Tea is grown in mountainous areas at least 3000 feet above sea level.
6. Hot climates and temperatures of between 50-85°F (10-29°C) are optimal conditions for tea growing.
7. There are over 1500 variations of the four types of tea. White. Green. Oolong. Black.
8. Tea grows in 50 countries. (There are 196 independent countries on this planet.)
9. The tea plant Camellia Sinensis requires at least 50 inches of rain every year.
10. Tea contains fluoride which combats tooth decay.
11. The Irish consume more tea per head than any nation.
12. The British consume 165 million cups of tea daily.
13. 4 cups of tea a day reduces the likelihood of a heart attack. ( probably not if its loaded with sugar )
14. British tanks come equipped with tea making facilities.
15. In the last 40 years, tea production has expanded by over 156%.
Source : https://www.behance.net/gallery/Tea-Infographic/11812981