Want to sip on something delicious and dreamy? You have to give this Iced Blue Tea Latte a try! Check out that gorgeous swirl, the beautiful gradient, plus that aromatic tea fragrance. Trust us, you’ll love it!
You’ve probably seen butterfly pea flowers used in many different recipes for their rich natural blue pigmentation, but trust us, this tea drink exudes a whole different level of charm that also gives you perfect pictures for the gram.
In this recipe, we use the theine-free and antioxidant-rich Lavender Blue tea that combines organic butterfly pea flowers from Malaysia with aromatic lavender for a therapeutic tea-licious experience.
Here’s how easily you can make it:
- 500ml water
- 50ml whole milk
- 30ml heavy cream
- 2 Lavender Blue tea infusers
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put 2 Lavender Blue tea infusers into teapot, add hot water and let steep for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Make vanilla sweet cream by combining milk, cream, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir to mix and set aside.
- Pour cooled tea into 2 cups filled with ice.
- Slowly pour in vanilla sweet cream into each cup.
- The sweet cream will swirl around and settle to the bottom, leaving a pretty gradient.
As our Lavender Blue tea is theine-free, it is suitable to be enjoyed by all ages, even kids! Suitable for any time of the day, especially when you are feeling a little fancy. Give it a go and tag us at #TheTeaRepublic @the_tea_republic! #TTRLavenderBlue