What better way to enjoy a delicious and pretty looking iced-tea, if not for its health benefits? And in this case of the Hibiscus Tea Beauty Elixir, you will get a boost of nutrients for plump, glowing, and healthy looking skin!
Photo credit : Charlotte May
This beauty elixir in a charming burgundy shade uses our Happy Hibiscus blend – a tea that looks, tastes and smells good and is actually beneficial for your skin! The tea blend is rich in antioxidants from hibiscus flowers, while the aromatic fennel seeds help to treat acne and improve skin texture. With the add-on of collagen powder, it is the perfect skin-loving recipe that promotes skin elasticity with nutritious ingredients for both your taste-buds and skin to enjoy! Gives you a yummy explosion of freshness, floral, sweet and citrusy taste, great for a ‘me’ time treat!
- 500ml water
- 2 Happy Hibiscus tea infusers
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- Thinly sliced orange
- Thinly sliced Japanese cucumber
- Steep 2 Happy Hibiscus tea infusers in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea infusers and carefully whisk in rose water, lemon juice, honey, and collagen powder.
- Allow tea mixture to cool slightly, then transfer to pitcher or jar.
- Add orange slices & cucumber slices.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to infuse.
- To serve, pour over ice, and add additional orange slices if desired.
Happy Hibiscus is so versatile, you can drink it on its own or try it with other recipes! Stay tuned for more recipes!