Craving for a hearty dessert that is guilt-free? Sounds like YOU NEED to try this Gingerbread Tea Chia Pudding recipe!
This nutritious and heartwarming dessert combines the goodness of chia seeds with spices from our Gingerbread Gem tea. The smell of the warm spices brings back warm Christmas feels of biting into a Gingerbread cookie, except this chia pudding will feel much less sinful to indulge in!
- 250ml of your preferred milk
- 2 Gingerbread Gem tea infusers
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Heat up your choice of milk and add two Gingerbread Gem tea infusers. Set aside to steep and cool for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large jar, mix together chia seeds and coconut sugar.
- Remove tea infusers from milk, and pour milk into chia seed mixture.
- Stir the mixture well, and place jar in refrigerator to allow mixture to thicken overnight.
- When ready to serve, add peanut butter on top and sprinkle some walnuts.
- Finish it off with a pinch of ground cinnamon.
See more versatile tea recipes at ttr.com.my.