Vanilla Cinnamon Chai November 28, 2014 – Posted in: Tea Recipes – Tags: black tea, chai, cinnamon, recipe, vanilla
This recipe is a heartwarming one which is comforting to sip on.
Find out below, how easy it is to make:
[ makes 1 cup ]
1. 2.5g / 1 heaped teaspoon of Ceylon Breakfast tea leaves
2. 150ml water
3. 100ml milk
4. 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
5. vanilla essence
1. In your favourite cup , place 1 serve of Ceylon Breakfast tea. Add the cinnamon powder and 1-2 drops of vanilla essence.
2. Pour 150ml of freshly boiled water over the tea and leave to steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
3. In a separate cup use a milk frother and froth 100ml of warm/hot milk.
4. Finally add the milk to the steeped tea and enjoy. You may sweeten the chai with 1-2 teaspoons of honey.
Option : Chill it in the refrigerator for a refreshing treat, or use cold milk and add ice cubes to enjoy it sooner.