Tea Mocktail: The Little Ballerina February 11, 2015 – Posted in: Tea Recipes – Tags: baby shower, bridal shower, caffeine free, cocktail, fruit tea, herbal tea, hibiscus, hubuscus tea, iced tea, kids party, mocktail, pink, recipe, theine free, tisane
Image credit : bellamumma.com
This recipe shouts fruity peach tea & pink! A great theine-free (caffeine-free) choice for baby showers and kids parties. Enjoy the health benefits of the hibiscus petals in this tea; a natural source of Vitamin C.
Pretty & pink, this refreshing thirst quencher is easily converted into a cocktail.
Find out how:
[ makes about 8 cups ]
1. 25g / 10 heaped teaspoons of Coral Sunset tea leaves
2. 1 litre of water
3. 400ml cream soda
4. 200ml soda water
1. Boil 1 litre of water, then pour over Coral Sunset loose leaf tea and leave aside to steep for at least 10 minutes.
2. Strain the aromatic brew into a large jug and leave to cool.
3. Once cool, if making a cocktail version, stir in your preferred amount ( 50 – 100 ml ) of vodka or gin and mix well.
4. Finally add in a generous helping of ice.
5. Leave this iced tea blend to sit for another 10-15 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to infuse.
6. Pour the tea over ice in glasses, garnish with raspberries or strawberries and enjoy!