Iced Apple Tea May 30, 2016 – Posted in: Tea Recipes – Tags: antioxidant, apple, chinese tea, fruit tea, green tea, iced tea, lime, mint, tea, teatime, teatox
This recipe shouts crisp apples and iced green tea!
Enjoy the health benefits of organic antioxidant-rich green tea.
This crisp refreshing iced tea is easily converted into a cocktail.
Find out how:
[ makes about 4 tall glasses/mason jars ]
- 10g / 4 heaped teaspoons ofAquamarine Apple tea leaves
- 2. 1 green apple, cored and sliced thinly
- 3. 4 cups of freshly boiled hot water
- 4. 4 tablespoons sugar ( optional )
- ice cubes
- fresh mint leaves
- lime wedges
- 4 shots of dark rum ( optional )
1. In a pot, combine the apple, mint, Aquamarine Apple tea & boiling water. Leave to brew for 10 minutes.
2. Strain and add sugar if desired.
3. Let the strained brew cool to room temperature.
4. Add in rum if desired.
5. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh mint and an apple slice or a wedge of lime.
Image Credit : www.todaysnest.com